Wow! Two posts in one day!
I’m not going to lie here: I don’t really know too much about what this is. Basically, from all my sister (the person who nominated me lol) said, this is just a little something the WordPress community does as a sort of way to get new bloggers recognition. She was nominated yesterday for it, and today she nominated me. So thank you, Bekah, for thinking I am worthy enough of gaining new followers. It means a lot. (By the way, here’s a link to her blog, Moments of a Mermaid. You should definitely check it out.)
Also, a brief thank you to the handful of people who I actually have following my blog now. While I may not be the best blogger out there, I still really love doing this, so it means the world that you support me nonetheless. You’re all amazing, and I love you. ❤
Okay, so next I’m going to give you the official “rules” of this nomination/award thingy, that way you’re not confused when I start recommending all of these blogs for you to check out in approximately 23 seconds.
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker somewhere in the post.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers who have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Well, since I already have numbers one, two, and five done, it looks like I better get cracking with numbers three and four. I say I start by finally giving that list that I mentioned.
Basically, the ten blogs who follow are ones I really, really love. At some point in time, I just stumbled upon them and started exploring, and in said exploration, I fell in love with their work. Hopefully you’ll fall in love with them, too.
- Nalia Rose’s Corner
- The Haute High Schooler
- The Fashion Traveller
- The Uncertainty Principle
- Wondering Wreck
- Forever Gabulous
- Paper Tent
- With All My Affection
- (Re)Purposeful Painter
Okay, so I may have cheated just a bit with the amount of followers some of these blogs have, but oh well. I’m sure none of us really mind.
It honestly took me a very long time to narrow it down to just these blogs. They’re all so good, and, once again, I really hope you end up enjoying them as much as I.
(PS – I didn’t realize how many of them I wasn’t actually following until I went to try to pull up their pages. Oops! Well, at least that’s all fixed now!
I should really try to be better with that, though…)
And now it’s time for the whole Q&A portion:
Questions for Me to Answer:
1. Supernatural or Sherlock?
Sherlock. Sorry, Sam and Dean, but Benedict Cumberbatch has you beat on this one.
2. What is your favorite lipstick?
“For Audrey” by H&M. (Little known fact: H&M makes the best, longest lasting, least drying lipsticks I’ve ever tried. And, yes, I think they’re even better than Chanel.)
If only it wasn’t discontinued… 😦
3. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Writer — or professional shopper.
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Disney World ❤
5. Have you ever met anyone famous before?
I possibly rang out an incredibly popular Vine maker at work the other week, but I’m not sure because I didn’t realize that he even existed fame-wise until way after that day was done.
So, no, I’ve never met anyone famous.
6. What do you love most about blogging?
The fact that I get to be as creative with my writing as possible. It’s wonderful to be able to just say everything I wish.
7. Who is your favorite musician/band?
I have a few that I can’t pick from: McFly, One Direction, The Vamps, Paramore, Panic! At the Disco, and BTS. (Lol, I guess I just really like Boy Bands. And Hayley Williams.)
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
90% dark chocolate
9. What is your favorite candle scent?
Anything sugary and sweet or that smells like a really nice man.
10. What do you like to do to relax?
Write, sleep, eat, watch BuzzFeed videos. You know, the usual.
Questions for YOU to Answer:
1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Microsoft, Samsung, or Apple?
3. What’s your dream house like (color, location, design, etc.)?
4. What’s your favorite animal?
5. What’s your biggest aspiration?
6. What’s your worst fear?
7. When at home during cold weather, do you wear slippers or socks?
8. Do you prefer tall or short mates?
9. What’s your favorite movie?
10. If you had all of the money in the world, what’s the first thing you would do with it?
(Things are about to get #deep.)
Even though I’m a fashion blog, I tried to make this as non-fashion related as possible, since I have such a diverse mix of writers that I nominated.
Well, that’s it for the requirements! Obviously, if you’ve been nominated, feel free to accept and play along, but if you don’t wish to, you don’t have to.
Thanks once again for all the love and support. I look forward to continuing my blogging journey on here with you all.
Until next time! ❤